Saturday, November 1, 2014

F A M I L Y

A couple weeks ago, Ryker and I were privileged to get to spend some time with both mine and Dallen's family. It all a started when I received the news that my grandmother had passed away and I was going to attend her funeral in Utah. All 5 of my siblings and I were able to come to Utah and be there to support my mother and to attend grandma Toone's memorial service. It was such a great service and I am beyond grateful that we were all able to be there for it.  It was a quick little trip for everyone and even though i was only able to see them for less than 24 hours, it was great to see them all. Since my trip was so last minute and I had already planned on coming to Utah soon to visit, I decided to just stay for a week or two. Well the two weeks turned into three weeks and I had so much fun!!


Ryker with his great-grandma Bernie :)


After the funeral I went and visited with the Pope's in Wyoming and I loved every minute of it. Dallen's family is so great and they were very excited to spend some time with Ryker. I love watching them play and love Ryker and watching Ryker love them right back. It really made me miss living right there in the same town as them. We did lots of fun things that week and really enjoyed spending time with each other.  We watched general conference, went shopping in Park City where grandma Pope spoiled ryker with some cute new clothes, visited with family, and took the cutest cowboy photo shoot of sweet Ryker at the ranch. It was such great time there in Wyoming with the Pope's and i can not express enough just how much I love my in-laws. They are terrific in every way!! Since day one, they have always welcomed me into their family and have treated me as if I had been a part of the family forever. I love them so so much and we really miss them already. Im grateful for all they do for Dallen, myself and Ryker and we are excited to get to see them again in just a few short months for Christmas! Here are a few pictures of our week in Wyoming!

















































Ryker and I then got to spend some time in Huntsville with my family which is always such a great time! we spent lots of time at the house, relaxing and being with my parents. We went shopping, where of course we got some more clothes for baby ryker. that little boy is so clothing spoiled, and i love it! My mom and I also started a tradition for the week where we watched a murder on dateline every night before we went to bed. I love my mom and i miss spending time with her now that we live so far away. however, I am so unbelievably grateful for the time I had to spend that week with both of my parents. My brother and sister-in-law had us over at their new house for a homemade pizza night and it was super delicious!! It was so fun to watch ryker and his cousins play and have fun with each other :) Also, my sweet niece, miss Addy Lynn, helped me with a 'First Halloween" photo shoot with Ryker and it turned out great. Thanks Addy! I love my family so much and I love any and every opportunity I have to be with them!






Ryker and i got our in-n-out fix of course! ;)










































After three whole weeks without seeing Dallen, Ryker and i were so very excited to come home to him. It was a glorious reunion and we are happy to be home and with Dal again!!!






To celebrate us being reunited again, we went and had a play day of exploring Des Moines together as a family! It was such a great weekend together. I love love love love love my little family and Im grateful they are mine for eternity!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment