Tuesday, June 9, 2015

The Great Outdoors..Camping is Dirty Fun!

I am so grateful for good food, laughter, my little family and great friends! We had a freaking blast camping with our friends this week and grateful for the time we had to spend together. Let's just say I haven't laughed so hard in my life..the nelson's are the best! Robert and Ryker are so cute and are becoming the best of friends!(when Robert isn't trying to bulldozer over ryker😂) It was so fun watching Ryker run all over, getting dirty, laughing, learning and having the best time! When we decided to go on this trip, I'm not going to lie, we were nervous how ryker would do mainly in the night. But he was so tuckered out from running and playing so hard all day that he passed out and didn't wake up til the morning. Plus, he was a super happy camper when he woke up! I guess this means we have a many more camping trips in our future. :) We are absolutely loving this small summer break that Dallen has and are living up every moment we have together. Here are some pictures from our trip!!














































































































1 comment: