Saturday, March 7, 2015

Happy 1st Birthday Ryker!!!


Our little boy just turned one! We can not believe it. He is the absolute greatest thing that has ever happened to us. We had such a fun day celebrating his 1st birthday!! I had been looking so forward to this day and everything turned out so great! Dallen and I had so much fun working together to make his birthday perfect! We decorated his crib, watched him play with balloons, made blueberry pancakes for breakfast, went to lunch with friends, played at the park, watched him smash and LOVE his cake, opened presents, and to top it off, we ended the day with a glow stick bath! It was definitely a day to remember! I love my little family with all my heart and Im grateful that Ryker joined our family and made us the happiest that we have ever been!!!

This past year has taught us more life lessons than I ever expected. It taught us patience, compassion, and most importantly it taught us the true meaning of love. As crazy and terrifying it was the day Ryker was born, I will never ever forget the feelings I had the first time I saw my baby boy. It was the most surreal and indescribable feeling I have ever experienced. I have leaned so much since we had Ryker and I am so grateful for everything he has taught and for making me the happiest mommy in the world! WE LOVE YOU RYKER POPE!!!!!!

 Happy Birthday Little Man!!!!!















































No comments:

Post a Comment